The Wonderful Journey of our First Born Child.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Duh....


Why didn't I think of this before?!?

Carlee hates taking her naps anywhere but in my arms... and if I wait a while and let her sleep, then try to put her in her bed she wakes up... and cries, until I let her fall back asleep in my arms. So, this morning, I was holding her as she slept after breakfast, and I realized that the slope of her swing chair is almost the same as if she were laying on my chest. I asked daddy if he thought she would stay asleep if I laid her belly down on the swing instead of on her back. So, I tried it, and she stayed asleep! Now, maybe I'll be able to get some chores done... as long as she doesn't figure it out. lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home