The Wonderful Journey of our First Born Child.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Two Month CheckUp

Carlee had her two month appointment today. Awww... sniff sniff... she had to get her immunizations. FIVE of them!!! goodness! I had to hold her little legs and arms so that she wouldn't move them... her face was soooo red/purple and she screamed so loud! :( It made mommy cry too... lol. But almost immediately after, I picked her up and she was fine. She fell asleep in less than five minutes. They gave me some infant tylonol to give her for the next 24 hours. We also established her shot record today. And they checked her growth, her measurements now are: 13lbs and 23 inches long! So we've got a big healthy girl! :)

I posted some various pics from over the last month... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home