first time being babysat
Monday night, I had my cake class, and tony was underway... so I asked our friend Stress if he could watch her for a few hours. "of course," he said.
"She's never been babysat by anyone before," I said. Well, there was that one time grandma and grandpa Beck watched her while they were here, but I mean she hasn't been babysat by anyone that's not family yet... So...
I took her around 6pm, and for the fifteen minutes I was there, she was fussy and crying. I felt bad! I almost didn't go to class, but eventually she settled down, and Stress said, "Go sneak out." so I left....
I got back a little before 9pm... I walk in. "How was she?" I asked.
"oh, fine." yeah... sure... don't lie. haha
"okay, she just settled down about 40 minutes ago, and it was because I've been walking around with her. She is so SPOILED!" he told me.
I felt bad. I don't mean to spoil her, I just don't let her cry at home. I guess that's spoiling... but I'm at home with her, so I can't not do anything... if that makes sense.
Anyway... so that was a new experience for Carlee. It showed me I really need to get her more socialized. She used to do great with other people, but I guess since the past few months have just been me and her, that she's gotten used to it.
"She's never been babysat by anyone before," I said. Well, there was that one time grandma and grandpa Beck watched her while they were here, but I mean she hasn't been babysat by anyone that's not family yet... So...
I took her around 6pm, and for the fifteen minutes I was there, she was fussy and crying. I felt bad! I almost didn't go to class, but eventually she settled down, and Stress said, "Go sneak out." so I left....
I got back a little before 9pm... I walk in. "How was she?" I asked.
"oh, fine." yeah... sure... don't lie. haha
"okay, she just settled down about 40 minutes ago, and it was because I've been walking around with her. She is so SPOILED!" he told me.
I felt bad. I don't mean to spoil her, I just don't let her cry at home. I guess that's spoiling... but I'm at home with her, so I can't not do anything... if that makes sense.
Anyway... so that was a new experience for Carlee. It showed me I really need to get her more socialized. She used to do great with other people, but I guess since the past few months have just been me and her, that she's gotten used to it.
Labels: Firsts


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home