just an update
Carlee had an appointment this morning, because I thought she had pink eye.... but the doctor said she thinks it's just a viral infection but gave me the medicine for pink eye to use if it doesn't get better by tomorrow. When they measured her she's still 20 lbs, but now she's 28.5 inches long!!! she grew an inch and a half since her last appointment! (I thought her 6/9 mo clothes were fitting small.... well, the pants are short!) geez!!!
Today she got her Christmas pictures taken!!! yay! I'm so excited! They won't be done til the 21st though, but I can't wait to see them. She did so good! and the pics looked great on the computer, so hopefully they'll print out okay. I got as many as we could so we should be able to share some! yay!
Today she got her Christmas pictures taken!!! yay! I'm so excited! They won't be done til the 21st though, but I can't wait to see them. She did so good! and the pics looked great on the computer, so hopefully they'll print out okay. I got as many as we could so we should be able to share some! yay!
Labels: update


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home