adding pics
sooo i'm up late tonight adding pictures so that i won't feel overwhelmed with them when we get back to florida. we decided to leave on sunday. after our last visit back on thanksgiving, i promised myself i would take so many more pictures... ugh! but i've failed again! i forgot the camera on some really important dates...
Carlee had her first play date with our friend Sarah's baby, Kailee... they were so cute! playing with eachother's toys and being interested in eachother. Kailee is only 6 months old, so Carlee had to be careful... but they were so cute together, and we had so much fun! :D
I also forgot to take pictures when we very first got here and uncle JJ was here visiting :( I really wanted a picture of Carlee, Brittany, and James... grrr... :(
And Carlee also got to spend the day visiting her Grantip, Granny Jackie, and Uncle Chris too... and I forgot the camera THAT day too! :( booooo to me....
I took some more pics today... but it's almost midnight now, and I'm tired... so those will have to wait. All the others, I'll back date to what they're supposed to be once I get some time, probably after we get home. Next time we visit in May we'll have to definately make up for some untaken pictures! :)
Good night!
Carlee had her first play date with our friend Sarah's baby, Kailee... they were so cute! playing with eachother's toys and being interested in eachother. Kailee is only 6 months old, so Carlee had to be careful... but they were so cute together, and we had so much fun! :D
I also forgot to take pictures when we very first got here and uncle JJ was here visiting :( I really wanted a picture of Carlee, Brittany, and James... grrr... :(
And Carlee also got to spend the day visiting her Grantip, Granny Jackie, and Uncle Chris too... and I forgot the camera THAT day too! :( booooo to me....
I took some more pics today... but it's almost midnight now, and I'm tired... so those will have to wait. All the others, I'll back date to what they're supposed to be once I get some time, probably after we get home. Next time we visit in May we'll have to definately make up for some untaken pictures! :)
Good night!


1 Comments:
You'll have to let me know when you guys are going back to Texas. Maybe we can plan a little cousin meeting and let Charity and Carlee spend a day together!
Kelly
P.S. I love the pictures. I print them out for Granny and Granny O so they can keep up with Carlee.
Post a Comment
<< Home