The Wonderful Journey of our First Born Child.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

overdue update

Hi everyone! I haven't written in quite a while what Carlee had been up to... Well, let's see. She still isn't walking more than a few steps to get to something such as the couch. She's still pretty happy crawling/bear crawling and cruising around. She loves books even more now! She loves flipping through the pages, and she "talks" each time she turns the pages as though she's telling us what she sees. For about the past two months, she's been fascinated by faces. She's constantly poking our eyes, pushing a finger in our mouth or nose, or grabbing at our face. Her balance has improved a lot over the past few months. She can stand for quite a while now, and she can also go from standing to squatting and back again a few times without falling down. She is now eating toddler food that's good for picking up. She loves the gerber toddler ravioli and the shells and cheese. :) I've also been giving her smushed fresh fruit. She really enjoys feeding herself nowadays. She hasn't used her baby signs anymore. I've been trying to teach her some new ones, like fish, hat, eat/food, cat, and dog, but she hasn't made the connection yet. :) Her baby potty training is going okay. She sits on the potty when I put her on, and she'll sit for a few minutes, but she has yet to go potty on it. But it's okay, as long as she gets used to it, and isn't scared of the potty. Her one year check up is on her birthday, so we'll see then how much she's grown. Let's see... I guess that's pretty much all for now. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home