update
Sorry for the delay in updates or pictures... I'm just now getting over a bad fight with allergies. The olive and orange trees are coming into season, and it hit me pretty hard...
Carlee's been keeping us busy. She's hardly ever in one place long anymore, except when she's eating in her high chair. :) She's growing fast! Her next update is on the 23rd. She's now into 18-24 month clothes and size 5 shoe. She's so big! She's learned to brush her teeth... sort of anyway, lol. She holds the toothbrush against her teeth and shakes her head back and forth. LOL! But it works! She's also learned to throw her diaper away if the trash can is out, and she's learned to wash her hands with a little help with the soap. We just brought out the potty again, so hopefully we'll get underway with that challenge soon. She still won't let me do much with her hair, and I do try... If by chance I do manage to get a ponytail or clip in there, she pulls it out thirty seconds later.
Let's see, what else? She loves taking walks now and doesn't even need mommy or daddy's help balancing anymore. She also has taken to books quite nicely, and will flip through pages "talking" and pointing to things. She loves the playgroups I've been taking her to, and gets along with the other kids really well. The last one was a Playdogh playgroup, and I took my camera but forgot to take any pictures! She mostly tried to eat it though, and only squished it around for a few seconds before wanting down to play with toys. :)
I'll try to take some new pics soon!
Carlee's been keeping us busy. She's hardly ever in one place long anymore, except when she's eating in her high chair. :) She's growing fast! Her next update is on the 23rd. She's now into 18-24 month clothes and size 5 shoe. She's so big! She's learned to brush her teeth... sort of anyway, lol. She holds the toothbrush against her teeth and shakes her head back and forth. LOL! But it works! She's also learned to throw her diaper away if the trash can is out, and she's learned to wash her hands with a little help with the soap. We just brought out the potty again, so hopefully we'll get underway with that challenge soon. She still won't let me do much with her hair, and I do try... If by chance I do manage to get a ponytail or clip in there, she pulls it out thirty seconds later.
Let's see, what else? She loves taking walks now and doesn't even need mommy or daddy's help balancing anymore. She also has taken to books quite nicely, and will flip through pages "talking" and pointing to things. She loves the playgroups I've been taking her to, and gets along with the other kids really well. The last one was a Playdogh playgroup, and I took my camera but forgot to take any pictures! She mostly tried to eat it though, and only squished it around for a few seconds before wanting down to play with toys. :)
I'll try to take some new pics soon!
Labels: update


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home