Tiny Hands
Last night, I was laying on the bed with Carlee. I was talking to her and trying to help her relax and get ready to eat and then go to bed. As she laid there, she was looking around and cooing alot. I was enjoying watching her so much. Then she stretched out her arm and laid her hand against my t-shirt. She then got this look of deep concentration as she watched her hand move. She moved her fingers, stretched out her hand, and with each movement her eyebrows furrowed and her gaze never moved. I smiled. Watching her realize she had control over her hand and arm was so amazing. "Yes, Carlee," I sang, "That's your hand! Good girl!" and she looked right at me and smiled! :)
She's also recently learned how to bring her two little hands together! I'll see if I can get a picture next time she does it. :)
She's also recently learned how to bring her two little hands together! I'll see if I can get a picture next time she does it. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home