The Wonderful Journey of our First Born Child.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

**Sniffle**

We decided it was time to see if Carlee would sleep in her own room... :( Up until now, she's been sleeping in her bassinet next to my side of the bed. Well, that bassinet got too small some time ago. I mean, she fit in there, and she never moves when she's sleeping, but if she kicked her legs while she was awake, she'd always kick the side of her bed... Anyway. So, last night, we tried feeding her some more cereal. She ate some of it, not alot though. It took a little while to get her to sleep, but when she finally did, I laid her down in her huge crib. She stayed asleep. Good. So we went to bed too. I kept the baby monitor on as loud as it could go, lol, we could even hear the clock ticking in there! She didn't wake up until 3:30 am, which is a good 6 hours for her, but I of course couldn't get to sleep right away because I kept listening to the monitor. But it's okay :) So, I brought her in our room to feed her, when she started getting sleepy again, I took her back to her crib, and she was fine until 6:30 am when she got hungry again. After that I just let her stay with me in bed. I really thought she was going to give me more trouble. She really surprised me. She slept in there really good, I'm proud of her. (a little sad too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home