helping with the laundry
Today Carlee decided to help me do the laundry.... thank goodness these were clean haha... she stole them from the folded basket and then tried to put them on like a shirt. lol... so I ran to grab the camera and got a few shots, this was the best one. Most of them are of her back, I think she thought I was chasing her to take them away...
Other Updates... Carlee will lay down anytime I say, "Do you need a diaper?" She's been doing that for a few weeks now. I'm so proud of her! and she knows the word PARK. The other day, I asked Daddy, "Do you want to take her to the park?" and two seconds later she was at my legs with her sandals in her hand! hehe. She just used the baby sign for flower today for the first time without being promted to! We were in the front yard coming back from the park, and she sniffed her nose when we were standing by our flowers. Yay! She now uses the dog, duck, fish, more, all gone, and flower signs at the right time without being told to. We've been trying to introduce "scared" "eat" "book" and "drink" into her vocabulary but nothing yet. She's also getting really good at getting dressed, she likes to put her legs and arms in by herself! And she always offers her feet for socks and shoes. The teething is getting a little better. Tooth #5 finally broke through a couple of days ago... Now we're waiting on the other two that we could see right under the gum line... But at least she's not as fussy and obviously not in as much pain. And... I think that's about all that's new. :)
Other Updates... Carlee will lay down anytime I say, "Do you need a diaper?" She's been doing that for a few weeks now. I'm so proud of her! and she knows the word PARK. The other day, I asked Daddy, "Do you want to take her to the park?" and two seconds later she was at my legs with her sandals in her hand! hehe. She just used the baby sign for flower today for the first time without being promted to! We were in the front yard coming back from the park, and she sniffed her nose when we were standing by our flowers. Yay! She now uses the dog, duck, fish, more, all gone, and flower signs at the right time without being told to. We've been trying to introduce "scared" "eat" "book" and "drink" into her vocabulary but nothing yet. She's also getting really good at getting dressed, she likes to put her legs and arms in by herself! And she always offers her feet for socks and shoes. The teething is getting a little better. Tooth #5 finally broke through a couple of days ago... Now we're waiting on the other two that we could see right under the gum line... But at least she's not as fussy and obviously not in as much pain. And... I think that's about all that's new. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home