sorry
Sorry there hasn't been any new pictures lately.... We really haven't really been up to much besides our daily routine, though I know there's no excuse as to why there aren't any pictures of Carlee... well, actually the computer has been freezing a lot today and yesterday, I ran defrag, so hopefully that fixed it. I'll try to get some pics up soon. Until then, Carlee's used the potty three times! woohoo! She usually just likes sitting on it and reading a book, but she actually used it this week. She added a few baby signs to her collection, frog (which she has so much fun doing) and hat, we've also figured out her own unique word for Cat, which is just an excited Aaaaa!!! but it sounds the same every single time she sees a cat, so we finally figured her out LOL. She's also starting to "talk" to us, babbling really. I was starting to get worried, because she never did it, and a friend of hers is always babbling to his mommy. But now she's trying to get more vocal. That's all I can think of now, pictures soon. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home