The Wonderful Journey of our First Born Child.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 19, 2006

update

So... Carlee's almost a year and a half. Can you believe it? I can't. Goodness. Sorry there haven't been any pictures recently. We haven't been up to much that's interesting. We've been staying busy, Carlee and I, watching a friend's little boy. They get along great. Carlee's next appointment is on Tuesday, so we'll see how much she's grown. Yesterday, we went Christmas shopping for Carlee. (If you don't go now, you don't get anything here...) We bought her a kitchen setup that has food, pans, spoons, etc. It's really neat. We also got her a drum, a Mr. Potato Head, one of those eraser doodle things since she's always trying to write with pens now, and a Doctor play set. So, if you want to get her anything, she doesn't need those anymore. hehe :D She's in size 2T clothes, and size 6 shoes. She has an Amazon wishlist here. Let's see... what else. Oh, she got bit by a little friend for the first time last night. Really hard too. She didn't know what was going on, the poor thing. I'll try to take some pictures today. We'll pretty much be busy until we get back from the trip... then I'll have LOTS of pics. :D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home