finally! geez.. :)
This was on October 6:
This was today:
She's becoming a little indifferent to the camera as you can see... except when she decides she wants to play with it, then she'll come running at me, which makes it even harder to take pictures of her... lol. I'll try to get some better ones pretty soon. She has a few fun playgroups to go to this month, and I'm SOOO looking foward to trick-or-treating! Ugh... she's getting so big. :( More pictures soon... I promise! :D
This was today:
She's becoming a little indifferent to the camera as you can see... except when she decides she wants to play with it, then she'll come running at me, which makes it even harder to take pictures of her... lol. I'll try to get some better ones pretty soon. She has a few fun playgroups to go to this month, and I'm SOOO looking foward to trick-or-treating! Ugh... she's getting so big. :( More pictures soon... I promise! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home