just an update
I haven't given an update in a while, so I thought I would tonight. Carlee is now 25 lbs! She's getting pretty tall too, but I don't remember exactly the measurements. Her vocabulary is growing everyday. One of these day's I'll have to try to make a list to see how many words she's up to now. She knows a bunch of colors already, blue, red, purple, yellow, green, brown, black, and pink! She knows a few letters and is even starting to learn a few numbers as well. We also just found out that she's really good at puzzles (the kind with the interlocking pieces!) I was really amazed at how fast she picked that up. She's starting to sing when she's playing by herself. She pretends like crazy! It's so adorable. And of course she gets the 2 year old bratty attitude once in a while lol. Will try to post some new pics soon.
:D
:D
Labels: update


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home